The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has been a political football for years now, but as its provisions start going into effect, there’s still precious little information available on how it will impact you, your family, and your pocketbook. This 2,572 page document, nearly unreadable, will change your health care, your family budget, and innumerable aspects of your life.
But what does this law actually say?
Beating Obamacare by Betsy McCaughey, Ph.D. is the straightforward, practical guide to navigating Obamacare that every individual and family needs to own. This guide will tell you exactly what to expect, what’s changing,, and how much it will cost you and your family.
In Beating Obamacare, Dr. McCaughey unravels:
- The Obamacare Law timeline: find out when each provision of the law goes into effect, so you won’t be caught by surprise
- The Obamacare “winners” and “losers:” who gets a free ride, and who has to pay more, so you can make sure you protect your money and get the best quality of care
- The most controversial part of this new law—The Individual Mandate: what does it mean for the individual patient? How will it change your care?
- The new health insurance exchange landscape: how to find the best deal available
- The expansion of Medicaid and downsizing of Medicare: ensure your future care or the care of your elderly loved ones
- The twenty new taxes/tax hikes that will affect you: don’t let them sneak up on your family budget
- And much more…
Intimidated by the legal jargon? Not to worry, this guide comes fully equipped with the “Obamacare Glossary” in the back!
Beating Obamacare is the essential consumer guide to understanding and preparing for one of the biggest changes about to take over Americans’ health care and family budgets.
Paperback 176 Pages
Regnery Publishing, Inc.