Christian America Defense Pack
THE CHRISTIAN AMERICA DEFENSE PACK INCLUDES:
- NEW HARDBACK EDITION: President Trump's 1776 Project
- HARDBACK: Patriot's Edition 1599 Geneva Bible
- HARDBACK: Christian Life and Character
TRUMP'S 1776 PROJECT NOW IN HARDBACK!
In 2019, President Donald J. Trump, commissioned a group of 18 learned and prominent historical experts, intellectuals, and college professionals to produce the 1776 Project. The goal was to refute the Left's anti-American 1619 Project once and for all. The 1776 Project was released just two days prior to the close of President Trump's first term. It was such a threat to the Left's narrative, that within hours of his inauguration Joe Biden deleted it from the White House website and ended President Trump's 18-member Commission with an executive order. We were able to download a copy of this report, include a foreword by American historian Gary DeMar, and print it before it was DELETED! Order your copy now before it is banned forever! Paperback, Full-Color, 62 Pages.
HARDBACK: PATRIOT'S EDITION 1599 GENEVA BIBLE
If you consider yourself a patriot, then you should own a copy of this beautiful hardback edition of the The 1599 Geneva Bible: Patriot's Edition.
This edition features one of the most well known paintings of the American Revolution—The Prayer at Valley Forge by Arnold Friberg—on the cover. In addition to the complete 1599 Geneva Bible and study notes, this edition includes the following historical documents:
- Magna Carta
- Mayflower Compact
- Declaration of Independence
- Articles of Confederation/li>
- The United States Constitution
- Washington’s Rules of Civility
- Washington’s Circular for the States (1783)
- Washington’s Prayer for the United States
*This is officially a second edition, with updated cover, new ISBN, new Barcode, and additional end matter (George Washington’s Circular to the States 1783, and George Washington’s Prayer for the USA from plaque in St. Paul’s Chapel in NYC as well as at Pohick Church, Fairfax County, Virginia, where Washington was a vestryman from 1762-1784)
HARDBACK: CHRISTIAN LIFE AND CHARACTER
Organizations like the ACLU and Americans United for Separation of Church and State have done their best to ignore the content of the massive compilation of original source material found in this book. If Americans ever become aware of the facts assembled by the author in this historic encyclopedia of knowledge, arguments for a secular founding of America will turn to dust.
It is already in it's tenth printing, again in a beautiful high-quality smythe-sewn hardback version with an updated cover and several formatting improvements.
Don't miss out on the fantastic wealth of information this 1000+ page book has in store. Your children and grandchildren are not being taught the truth of history in public school, and this book will correct that travesty!
Christian Life and Character could very well be responsible for the rediscovering of the truth of America's foundation in Christianity. This book should be the cornerstone of any personal, professional, church or school library for as Chaplain Sunderland (1819-1901) of the 37th Congress stated: "It may become the morning star of the mightiest day of national regeneration the world has yet beheld!"
- Sources of Proof to Establish the Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States
- The Hand of God in the Settlement of the American Continent
- Christian Colonization of the New England Colonies
- Statesmen of the Revolution - Their Views of Christianity and Its Relation to Civil Society and Government
- Christian Legislation of the Continental Congress
- Christian Ministers of the Revolution
- Christian Women of the Revolution
- Christian Character of Washington
- Christianity of American Courts, and Christian Character of Eminent American Judges
- The Christian Element in the Civil War