In this DVD course, Steve and Megan Scheibner strengthen and encourage grandparents to have a long-lasting impact on their own family. With an instructive and intensely practical approach to grandparenting, the Scheibners help grandparents everywhere navigate the important issues related to their children and grandchildren.
- Can I have an impact on the lives of my grandchildren?
- What is the balance between helping and interfering with my grown children?
- Is it possible to establish a long lasting family legacy for Christ?
Find the answers to these questions and more in this easy to view DVD set.
Grandparent demand and three years of nationwide research led Steve and Megan to develop this groundbreaking teaching for the extended family. With the baby-boomer population aging and moving into the third generation, the need to develop a family legacy of Godly behavior has become even more essential.
- The Principle of Modeling
- Building A Family Legacy
- The Grandparenting Growth Model
- Earning The Right To Be Heard
- The Restoration Model
- Developing a Finisher’s Attitude
The set includes:
- Six lessons on DVD
- Two large print workbooks
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your order in sellable condition (package well to avoid damage in transit) within 30 days for a refund, minus a 10% restocking fee. Products must be returned in sellable condition within this time period to receive a refund. Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
- Books must be returned in a box; no envelopes, please.
- Shirts may be returned in a Tyvek envelope.
- Please note that in order to receive a refund, items must be received in sellable, unaltered condition. Postage/shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
- Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
Patriot Depot Returns
5000-B McNeel Industrial Blvd
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Packages returned due to "Refused/Refusal" will incur a $10 fee. Store credit may be issued at the discretion of customer service.
Please note: Audio/Visual and Multimedia resources (DVDs, CDs, DVD-Roms) may be returned for exchange only if unopened; opened Audio/Visual or Multimedia resources are not eligible for a refund due to copyright infringement concerns.
We appreciate your understanding and future business. If you have any questions or comments about how we can improve your experience with The Patriot Depot, please feel free let us know below.
All shipping methods (2-Day, 3-Day, Overnight, Ground, Priority, Media, First Class) indicate an in-transit once shipped time-frame. This does not include our stated in-warehouse processing time-frame.
Your method of payment will be charged at the time of submission to ensure your place in line for these limited edition, special order products.
Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, so please submit a message to us if you would like to discuss international ordering options if your order will not process through our store.
Free shipping offers apply to U.S. addresses only.
Full return and shipping information may be found here.