It’s time to listen to the Lord! In Sacred Pace, Terry Looper takes you on a four-step guide through his memoir to help you align your life with what God has planned for you. We all like to think we know God’s will, but until we actually take the time to listen whole-heartedly, we’re only going through the motions.
At just thirty-six years old, Terry Looper was a successful Christian businessman who thought he had it all—until managing all he had led to a devastating burnout. Wealthy beyond his wildest dreams but miserable beyond belief, Terry experienced a radical transformation when he discovered how to align himself with God’s will in the years following his crash and burn.
Sacred Pace is a four-step process that helps Christians in all walks of life learn how to
- Slow down their decision-making under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Sift through their surface desires and sinful patterns in order to receive clear, peace-filled answers from the Lord.
- Gain the confident assurance that God’s answers are His way of fulfilling the true desires he has placed in their hearts.
- Grow closer to the One who loves them most and knows them best.
To Buy the Book Click HERE
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your order in sellable condition (package well to avoid damage in transit) within 30 days for a refund, minus a 10% restocking fee. Products must be returned in sellable condition within this time period to receive a refund. Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
- Books must be returned in a box; no envelopes, please.
- Shirts may be returned in a Tyvek envelope.
- Please note that in order to receive a refund, items must be received in sellable, unaltered condition. Postage/shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
- Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
Patriot Depot Returns
5000-B McNeel Industrial Blvd
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Packages returned due to "Refused/Refusal" will incur a $10 fee. Store credit may be issued at the discretion of customer service.
Please note: Audio/Visual and Multimedia resources (DVDs, CDs, DVD-Roms) may be returned for exchange only if unopened; opened Audio/Visual or Multimedia resources are not eligible for a refund due to copyright infringement concerns.
We appreciate your understanding and future business. If you have any questions or comments about how we can improve your experience with The Patriot Depot, please feel free let us know below.
All shipping methods (2-Day, 3-Day, Overnight, Ground, Priority, Media, First Class) indicate an in-transit once shipped time-frame. This does not include our stated in-warehouse processing time-frame.
Your method of payment will be charged at the time of submission to ensure your place in line for these limited edition, special order products.
Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, so please submit a message to us if you would like to discuss international ordering options if your order will not process through our store.
Free shipping offers apply to U.S. addresses only.
Full return and shipping information may be found here.