If you think you are free… or safe. You are wrong. Consider these recent events, that all happened right here in America!
- Memories Pizza in Indiana forced to close doors after being tricked into saying they would not cater a hypothetical gay wedding
- Elane Photography in New Mexico forced to pay a “pain and suffering” fine for declining business from a lesbian couple
- Bakery owners Aaron and Melissa Klein fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding ceremony.
- Baronelle Stutzman, an elderly florist in Washington, fined for refusing to make a floral arrangement for a gay wedding
- County Clerk Kim Davis jailed for circumstances surrounding her refusal to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.
- Obama Administration calls Christians "domestic terrorists that require monitoring"
- A crowd of angry college students attack a Pastor while chanting, “Racist, Sexist, Anti-Gay, Douglas Wilson, go away!”
Darren Doane, director of the ground-breaking documentary, Collision, and box-office smash hit Unstoppable, returns with his most bold, uncensored, and provocative film to date.
The Free Speech Apocalypse exposes the strategies of the anti-God, anti-traditional, hyper-liberal elite and offers perspective on the cultural decay that has accelerated over the three years since Wilson’s visit to Indiana University.
Worst yet, The Free Speech Apocalypse demonstrates clearly the erosion of free speech and religious liberty in America. The right to hold your own opinions is vanishing at an alarming rate, and it’s time for ordinary Americans to wake up and speak out.
- Film Run Time: 90 minutes
- Bonus Features Run Time: 90 minutes
- "Brides vs. Biker Gangs"
- "The Tale of Two Sex Therapists"
- "Jefferson on Tyranny/Rawls on Utopia"
- MUSIC VIDEO: The Day Marriage Fell (Ichabod) - by the Jenny Geddes Band
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your order in sellable condition (package well to avoid damage in transit) within 30 days for a refund, minus a 10% restocking fee. Products must be returned in sellable condition within this time period to receive a refund. Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
- Books must be returned in a box; no envelopes, please.
- Shirts may be returned in a Tyvek envelope.
- Please note that in order to receive a refund, items must be received in sellable, unaltered condition. Postage/shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
- Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
Patriot Depot Returns
5000-B McNeel Industrial Blvd
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Packages returned due to "Refused/Refusal" will incur a $10 fee. Store credit may be issued at the discretion of customer service.
Please note: Audio/Visual and Multimedia resources (DVDs, CDs, DVD-Roms) may be returned for exchange only if unopened; opened Audio/Visual or Multimedia resources are not eligible for a refund due to copyright infringement concerns.
We appreciate your understanding and future business. If you have any questions or comments about how we can improve your experience with The Patriot Depot, please feel free let us know below.
All shipping methods (2-Day, 3-Day, Overnight, Ground, Priority, Media, First Class) indicate an in-transit once shipped time-frame. This does not include our stated in-warehouse processing time-frame.
Your method of payment will be charged at the time of submission to ensure your place in line for these limited edition, special order products.
Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, so please submit a message to us if you would like to discuss international ordering options if your order will not process through our store.
Free shipping offers apply to U.S. addresses only.
Full return and shipping information may be found here.