Adams' Chart of History (Hardcover or Unbound)
A vintage reproduction of this illustrated timeline of earth history. The foldout chart features detailed, full-color drawings of various stages of history, from Adam and Eve to the late 19th century, with handwritten commentary throughout. This monumental work of history is perfect for homeschool settings, Sunday school walls, or a home library. It is a visually interesting way to trace early history's inventions, discoveries, and events. Also included is the descriptive booklet that was originally published with the chart in 1871.
- Written by Sebastian Adams
- First published in 1871, starts with biblical creation and goes to 1870.
- Evolution-free, large format chronology of history is a great teaching tool
- Includes a FREE downloadable pdf copy of the "Teacher Guide" https://www.nlpg.com/amfile/file/download/file/261/
- Based on James Ussher's The Annals of the World
- Includes 21 full-color 13" x 28" panels
- Wrap your walls in history! 21 foldout panels (13" x 28" each).
- Free 64-page key (booklet) included.
Included with this beautiful chart of history is the key of the original 1871 time-line. This thorough and fascinating key is a guide for how to teach from the time-line and expands on the history of the different cultures and countries covered in the time-line, from Macedonia, to Egypt, to the United States. This great added resource will help you get the most from your time-line - whether for Christian education, general interest, or ministerial applications.
Integrate into your educational program! This modern teacher's guide will help you make the most of your Adams' Chart of History. Filled with suggested activities, sample skill tests, and ideas - it makes it easy to utilize this great resource in your educational program in a variety of topic areas. This guide takes you deep into the timeline - highlighting features and providing discussion topics to engage students of all ages in this unique journey through history!
- Format: Hardcover and Unbound
- Dimensions: 28.00 X 13.00 X 0.50 (inches)
- Technicality: Layman
- Ages: 11 and up
- Publisher: Master Books
- Published: 2007
ISBN HARDCOVER: 9780890515051
- ISBN UNBOUND: 9780890515136
Unbound version specifications:
Adams Chart of History is a 23' long by 27" tall, illustrated timeline of biblical and world history, covering a 6,000-year time period from the biblical creation to the late 19th century (1800s). The 21 full-size panels of this fold-out chart can be viewed in book form or opened as a continuous timeline to the full 23 feet. Seeing history displayed in this brilliant "at-a-glance" format helps us to fully understand and contextualize that every person or event is part of a much grander picture and purpose.