At just thirty-six years old, Terry Looper was a seemingly successful Christian businessman who thought he had it all. However, Looper was overworking himself pushing 60 hours a week with minimal breaks to reach these successes. After months and months of ‘powering through,’ he hit a wall. That’s when the mental breakdown took hold of his life. Suddenly, he lacked the strength to get himself out of bed in the morning. He couldn’t even get up to make breakfast. After days of rest at the hand of his weakness, he realized something needed to change. Looper realized his way of life wasn’t sustainable and gave it all to God. Through Jesus, Terry learned to slow down his pace, work less, and put Jesus at the center of everything, including work. Through time, God healed his physical, mental, and spiritual health and Terry was able to bring new success to his now multimillion-dollar business.
Sacred Pace is a four-step process that helps Christians in all walks of life learn how to
- Slow down their decision-making under the guidance of the Holy Spirit,
- Sift through their surface desires and sinful patterns in order to receive clear, peace-filled answers from the Lord,
- Gain the confident assurance that God’s answers are His way of fulfilling the true desires he has placed in their hearts, and
- Grow closer to the One who loves them most and knows them best.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your order in sellable condition (package well to avoid damage in transit) within 30 days for a refund, minus a 10% restocking fee. Products must be returned in sellable condition within this time period to receive a refund. Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
- Books must be returned in a box; no envelopes, please.
- Shirts may be returned in a Tyvek envelope.
- Please note that in order to receive a refund, items must be received in sellable, unaltered condition. Postage/shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
- Products must also be shipped in a trackable manner (with tracking number sent to our Customer Service) to qualify for any refund on items that might be lost in return transit.
Patriot Depot Returns
5000-B McNeel Industrial Blvd
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Packages returned due to "Refused/Refusal" will incur a $10 fee. Store credit may be issued at the discretion of customer service.
Please note: Audio/Visual and Multimedia resources (DVDs, CDs, DVD-Roms) may be returned for exchange only if unopened; opened Audio/Visual or Multimedia resources are not eligible for a refund due to copyright infringement concerns.
We appreciate your understanding and future business. If you have any questions or comments about how we can improve your experience with The Patriot Depot, please feel free let us know below.
All shipping methods (2-Day, 3-Day, Overnight, Ground, Priority, Media, First Class) indicate an in-transit once shipped time-frame. This does not include our stated in-warehouse processing time-frame.
Your method of payment will be charged at the time of submission to ensure your place in line for these limited edition, special order products.
Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, so please submit a message to us if you would like to discuss international ordering options if your order will not process through our store.
Free shipping offers apply to U.S. addresses only.
Full return and shipping information may be found here.